What personal data we collect and why we collect
The information or data given whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records.
The Personal Data that you provide includes Full Name, CNIC, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individual.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
JC BUCKMAN collects Personal Data from you in the following ways:
- when you submit forms relating to or purchase or use any of our products or services;
- when you interact with our personnel, agents, sales representatives or customer service officers, including via telephone calls, SMS, mail, face-to-face meetings and emails;
- when you respond to our queries or you request that we contact you or be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our surveys, promotions or other incentives;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons;
- when you use our website.
We disclose your data for following purposes:
- To allow us to provide you access to our services
- Matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries
- providing media announcements and responses
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes
- Inviting and organizing promotional events
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
CONTACT VIA TELEPHONE NUMBER(S)
If you have provided your personal mobile number, our support department may contact you using that number (including via voice calls, SMS, fax or other means) Information on our products and services (including discounts and special offers) is sent on your number.
WITHDRAWAL, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You may withdraw your consent to any of the aforementioned purposes at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
You may also request for access to and/or correction of your Personal Data which JC BUCKMAN has collected from you by contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as that purpose is fulfilled for which the data was collected, for the other purposes set out in this policy, for business purposes and as required by relevant laws.
UPDATES TO THE POLICY
JC BUCKMAN reserves the right to add, change, update or modify this policy at any time, simply by notifying you of such change, update or modification. If there are any changes made, the individual having user account will be notified via email or other resources. Any change, update or modification will be effective as stated.
JC BUCKMAN operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
JC BUCKMAN uses SSL encryption. SSL encrypts and protects personal and credit card information that you send us. Information such as your credit card numbers, names, addresses and phone numbers that you send us are safe from unauthorized third parties as it travels over the Internet. The Secure Server ID guarantees that your transactions are taking place on JC BUCKMAN’s server and not a third-party host.
- the limitation of security, privacy and authentication measures and features in our system;
- that data or information on the Service may be subject to eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination (including, without limitation, viruses, worms and Trojan horses) causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer;
- may be subject to other security or privacy hazards; or
- may not reach its destination or may reach an erroneous address or recipient.
A password is required to login or access user account feature. Please don’t disclose your password with anyone.
If you suspect that your password has been compromised, please change your password as soon as possible.
This site requires you to have enabled cookies on your browser in order to tailor the shopping experience and to store information such as a shopping cart.